Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EKC Grid 2018

Featured Replies

Yes, I will be attending for my fourth year in a row.

 

Would love to see the games at

Thursday- Fairview

Friday- Greenup County

Sat-Raceland

  • Replies 58
  • Views 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you know any of the matchups yet ??

  • Author

No. I do hope they switch up, if not I will let the locations decide if I am going to go or not.

Gotcha , thanks ...

Friday, 8/10 at Bath County (on the new turf field)

6 pm - Fleming Co vs Nicholas Co

8 pm - Raceland vs Bath County

 

Friday, 8/10 at East Carter

6 pm - West Carter vs Greenup Co

8 pm - Fairview vs East Carter

 

Saturday, 8/11 at Russell

6 pm - Boyd Co vs Lewis Co

8 pm - Rowan Co vs Russell

I'm surprised they are playing 4 games on Friday, I would think they would play Thursday,Friday, and Saturday.

Boyd County must be new to the ekc like Russell was in Football a few years ago.

Looks like Boyd County replaces Bracken County.

 

Not sure if Boyd is in the EKC or just playing in the Grid. Bracken County was never in they just played in the Grid due to there being an odd number of teams.

  • Author
Not sure if Boyd is in the EKC or just playing in the Grid. Bracken County was never in they just played in the Grid due to there being an odd number of teams.

 

Thanks for the info. Will be my first time seeing Boyd County play,. so I like it.

Thanks for the info. Will be my first time seeing Boyd County play,. so I like it.

Have you been to Russell before? If not, I think you will like the venue.

  • Author
Have you been to Russell before? If not, I think you will like the venue.

 

I have not been there.

I did see the field, but that was a long time ago.

I heard they decided not to play on Thursday night because they didn't make as much money as they did on Friday and Saturday.

 

I'm surprised they are playing 4 games on Friday, I would think they would play Thursday,Friday, and Saturday.
Friday, 8/10 at Bath County (on the new turf field)

 

I had no idea they were getting a turf field. Is it the same location where they've always played? There aren't many prettier views than from the visitor's side with the sun setting behind the home bleachers in the hills. That's awesome for those kids, that school, and their community.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.