Bourbon County 73 Mason County 68

Way too many missed layups and stupid turnovers. With that said, Mason had a shot to win and missed it. Steward with his best game ever, 23 points and 10 boards. Dunaway has to quit getting slapping fouls and stay on the floor for Mason to have success. Scott Friday night.

Lamont Campbell has the Colonels off to a very impressive start. They have another tough test Friday night against a Paris team who is off to an another impressive start as well. If Bourbon gets the win Friday night against their rival, there aren't many other scenarios where you could get off to a better start to a coaching career. He will have beaten a traditional 10th region powerhouse on their home floor and their rival of whom they haven't beaten in a while in the same week. Beating Paris is easier said than done though. Good Luck to both teams, should be a great atmosphere.

If I'm not mistaken. I believe Bourbon Beat Mason in 2005 to snap Masons region winning streak. I could be wrong its been a while since I've been in the land of the 10th region. Nice win for the colonels especially at the Fieldhouse. Would love to be at the game Friday there has always been a great match up between Paris and Bourbon.