If Danville and Boyle County win it all...

theguru

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyle won their last titles in 2009,2010 and it maybe rusty, but I don't think there is a county in the state as small as Boyle that has 17 state championships in football.

Last time both were champs together was 2003. They did it in 2000, 2001, 2003 and were both runners up in 2004.

In 01 and 02 and 03 I think the only loss Danville had was to Boyle so in those three years they were both undefeated in KY.

Last time both were champs together was 2003. They did it in 2000, 2001, 2003 and were both runners up in 2004.

In 01 and 02 and 03 I think the only loss Danville had was to Boyle so in those three years they were both undefeated in KY.

I was on the losing end of one of Danville's beat downs that year. Pennix and Turner, yikes, those dudes were good.

I was on the losing end of one of Danville's beat downs that year. Pennix and Turner, yikes, those dudes were good.

I remember Beechwood taking a beatdown in the title game Pennix and Turner’s senior then getting them back the very next year in the title game. Those 2 were awesome and they were head and shoulders better than anyone I seen in that 03 year Pennix was a beast!!!!!

I remember Beechwood taking a beatdown in the title game Pennix and Turner’s senior then getting them back the very next year in the title game. Those 2 were awesome and they were head and shoulders better than anyone I seen in that 03 year Pennix was a beast!!!!!

I can assure you they were not fun to tackle. :lol2: