Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle Co. at Marion Co. predictions

Featured Replies

If the game Marion had against Southwestern last week is any indication of their abilities, this should be a pretty good game. I will say:

 

Boyle Co. 42

Marion 28

 

Go Rebels............

Good luck Rebels. I am looking forward to Boyle redeeming themselves in a playoff rematch with Southwestern. For that to happen, they need to win district games like this one.

I think this will be another lop-sided ballgame and I sure hope to see G. Tamme back on the field soon. Rebels 54----Maroons 13.. Go Rebs;)

Rebels get the win

 

Rebels 48

Marion 14

I think Boyle should and will win the game,but very well could be alot closer then most people think. This is a much improve Marion Co team, so Boyle Co. has better come to play their A game.

Marion County has a good football team this year so I wouldn't expect a blow out in this game...they aren't PC. I think Boyle will win this one in a close game.

Boyle- 28

Marion-20

Boyle Co. 28-14.

I predict that RebelK will be one cold woman:D The score really doesn't matter as long as each kid gives it his all:thumb: Just in case some young man is reading this I, want to go on the record, and tell him that I have always been proud of him, and this season and how he has conducted himself, has only made me even prouder. :thumb: :thumb: Let's go to Marion County and let's all hope that it's a good game and that every kid on that field comes home without any injuries.

I predict that RebelK will be one cold woman:D The score really doesn't matter as long as each kid gives it his all:thumb: Just in case some young man is reading this I, want to go on the record, and tell him that I have always been proud of him, and this season and how he has conducted himself, has only made me even prouder. :thumb: :thumb: Let's go to Marion County and let's all hope that it's a good game and that every kid on that field comes home without any injuries.

 

I really don't think you are talking to me since I don't fit in the young man catagory but, RebelK I agree with you. Go Rebs.;)

I think you will have a 28-7 lead for BOYLE at the half..... and a final of 42 -14 BC

I really don't think you are talking to me since I don't fit in the young man catagory but, RebelK I agree with you. Go Rebs.;)

No you weren't the young man I was talking about but since I happen to think the world of you...I will put you in that catagory:thumb:

OK RebelK and DaddyPete, cut it out before someone starts to talk!!!!

 

A little bird told me that Mr. Tamme will be playing again this Friday.

 

Here's to good plays called and executed, total effort from all these fine young men and a BC win!!!

Marion Co - 28

Boyle Co - 24

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.