Boyle Co. at Marion Co. predictions

Rebel88

OK RebelK and DaddyPete, cut it out before someone starts to talk!!!!

A little bird told me that Mr. Tamme will be playing again this Friday.

Here's to good plays called and executed, total effort from all these fine young men and a BC win!!!

OOps......All joking aside, there isn't a finer man in Boyle county than DaddyPete.

I heard the same birdie about Tamme but I don't know if that is correct or not. I hope it's true because that would mean that he is all healed up and that would be great for him!!!!

Boyle wins by 2 touchdowns. It should be a close game and in the cold weather, the passing game might be affected. It could come down to whomever can run the ball more effectively, which i would think gives Marion a big advantage.

Boyle 28

Marion 14

OOps......All joking aside, there isn't a finer man in Boyle county than DaddyPete.

I heard the same birdie about Tamme but I don't know if that is correct or not. I hope it's true because that would mean that he is all healed up and that would be great for him!!!!

Flattery will get you everywhere, even when it is undeserved on the other end. Love you lady. Go Rebs, ;)

In this morning's coaches interview with Coach Pardue, he stated that Grant Tamme will see some action tonight, but very limited. If all goes well, he will see more action next week, and then will get to go full speed against Russell in the regular season finale. I sure hope everything plays out this way, not for the fans, but for Grant. He deserves to finish the season on a high note.:thumb: