Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/Paris Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 259
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can’t wait for updates on this game!!!!!

Please post updates in this thread.

  • Author

I'll help with score updates tonight.

This is the game I am most interested in. Thanks in advance for the updates. :thumb:

I will update as I can, thanks to goreddevils for updating.

 

LET'S ROLL RAMS, ROLL !

I do hope that wlgc won't update the UK bb score, I have it going on DVR.

Line play, Raceland being able to contain the speed of Paris & turnovers will determine this game.

 

On a non important note, the last time that Raceland lost to Paris was in 1994.

This is the Orange Bowl!

 

I am very interested in this game and really like both teams.

Three and out for the Rams. Not the start they were looking for.

 

Paris ball at mid-field.

Ram 3/out, missed wide open reciver.

Paris starts on 50. 1st play qb breaks a 20yd run.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.