NKY Middle School Basketball 2017/2018

Brcatz

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCMS 7th has a kid who looks like a sophomore. Biggest kid, handles the ball, goes to the hole like a freight train, and has a very mature game.

Yep there are a lot of teams with holdbacks...I think he should be a 8/9 grader by age I believe...

Yep there are a lot of teams with holdbacks...I think he should be a 8/9 grader by age I believe...

Just to clarify -- I was being flippant about how he looks. I have no idea whether or not he is a hold-back, and I wasn't alleging that he was, just that he has a very different look (both physically, and skill-wise) than nearly every other 7th grader I've seen. He is a fantastic 7th grade basketball player, that I can tell you.

CCMS 7th has a kid who looks like a sophomore. Biggest kid, handles the ball, goes to the hole like a freight train, and has a very mature game.

That would be Aydan Hamilton. He is definitely the best 7th grader in NKy. I would also say he is as good at baseball as he is at basketball. Overall a special athlete..

8 or 9th grader no way! He only 13 years old, we know family well, dad was a freak athlete also 1000 point club at SK and went on to play Minor League baseball! The kid should be playing up no doubt, but age wise he right where he should be, great kid, love watching him play.

8 or 9th grader no way! He only 13 years old, we know family well, dad was a freak athlete also 1000 point club at SK and went on to play Minor League baseball! The kid should be playing up no doubt, but age wise he right where he should be, great kid, love watching him play.

Randy Hamiltons son he shut down Leron James son in an AAU game last year. He is also very fast for gis size.

Randy Hamiltons son he shut down Leron James son in an AAU game last year. He is also very fast for gis size.

Whose he play for in Aau that he went against James head to head. I know kids on that team and would like to hear from them about that.

FWIW his online baseball profile says he is 13 and 8 months so should be an 8th grader, but that is pretty common these days. It amazes me how my April bday boy is one of the youngest in his grade due to hold backs.

Hamilton from CCMS is a hold back. Should be an 8th grader. Still a great player but that is how the best players are these days. Hold backs at every age!!!

Welcome to BGP!!

I see daddy frequently in the gym. I’ll check with him. And he is at a different level of workout than I am. Still in great shape. Suer nice guy.