October 30, 20178 yr Do tell!!!!! Share your deepest darkest secret......... :popcorn: Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm a Gold Star heterosexual. :thumb:
October 30, 20178 yr Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm a Gold Star heterosexual. :thumb: Except for that one time in college, right?
October 30, 20178 yr Except for that one time in college, right? You obviously don't know what gold star means...don't look it up on your work computer though. :jump:
October 30, 20178 yr You obviously don't know what gold star means...don't look it up on your work computer though. :jump: It's obvious you do not either. You can't be both Gold star and Heterosexual sexual according to Urban dictionary??? LOL
October 30, 20178 yr Lord help me. I just had to look up Gold Star on Urban Dictionary. It's a must have if you have college age children.
October 30, 20178 yr It's obvious you do not either. You can't be both Gold star and Heterosexual sexual according to Urban dictionary??? LOL I changed it to fit my needs. :bunny:
October 30, 20178 yr It's a must have if you have college age children. True, but sometimes you just don't wanna know!
October 31, 20178 yr In my experience, it's not been the pot that makes folks antsy, it's the pseudo-intellectual conversations that take place within the circle. "What if life is just a movie/dream/simulation?" is typically a good starting point.
October 31, 20178 yr Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm a Gold Star heterosexual. :thumb: TMI, we don't need to know about the weird things that you are doing with chili.
November 2, 20178 yr Just completed my own personal study, and yes pot does increase the regularity of sex...
November 3, 20178 yr Just completed my own personal study, and yes pot does increase the regularity of sex... Yeah, but we always knew you were an outlier! And I've met your wife. She could be to blame. :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.