October 28, 20178 yr I don’t think the results are all that impressive. Women 6 times versus 7.1 times Men 5.6 to 6.9 times. So women are having more sex than men do??
October 28, 20178 yr So women are having more sex than men do?? I think that is the most interesting part of the research. :sssh: :o
October 28, 20178 yr Author So women are having more sex than men do?? Statistically how does that work?
October 28, 20178 yr Author Should do a study of how many women have sex while on Xanax. That's for another thread.
October 30, 20178 yr Statistically how does that work? Sleeping with multiple men. And to think guys are the ones called dogs. Edited October 30, 20178 yr by StrongSide
October 30, 20178 yr Study was over heterosexuals I believe. Yeah but chicks can't hold their smoke and get all kinds of freaky sometimes. :sssh:
October 30, 20178 yr Yeah but chicks can't hold their smoke and get all kinds of freaky sometimes. :sssh: Do tell!!!!! Share your deepest darkest secret......... :popcorn:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.