Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 29 Bengals 14

Featured Replies

So how many games will the clown Burfict be suspended for this time? I think it’s going to be a bunch.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@futurecoach I just saw your post in the update thread about whether or not Mixon was supposed to block Dupree. I'd have to go back and watch.

 

Didn't matter Dupree blew him up.

So how many games will the clown Burfict be suspended for this time? I think it’s going to be a bunch.

 

Hopefully the rest of the season.

Leveon Bell is just a different animal. But the Bengals didn't even give themselves a chance. This is what happens when you don't make offensive line a priority.

 

This is what happens when you totally miss on high draft picks of offensive linemen.

 

Cedric Ogbuehi ... 1st round

Jake Fisher ... 2nd round

Andre Smith ... 1st round

Russell Bodine ... 4th round - Bengals traded up in the draft to get him

This is what happens when you totally miss on high draft picks of offensive linemen.

 

Cedric Ogbuehi ... 1st round

Jake Fisher ... 2nd round

Andre Smith ... 1st round

Russell Bodine ... 4th round - Bengals traded up in the draft to get him

 

As I said a few times it is time to start looking at the OL coach. The game has changed some and I don't know if he has adjusted well to it. There is no reason why they should have missed on those lineman. Either he is evaluating them wrong or he is not coaching them up well.

So how many games will the clown Burfict be suspended for this time? I think it’s going to be a bunch.

 

While it was another stupid decision by him, because he has to know every little thing he does will be seen. I honestly don't think they will suspend him. It will end up being a fine.

The offense is inept at best lets face it.

 

At the end of the day you can't keep your Defense on the field 80% of the game.

I'm starting to more and more agree with you. I'm not super sold on McCarron, but I'm not sure Dalton is the guy that can win this team big games.

 

Quite honestly as I said I can't guarntee that McCarron would do well. However I do think he would bring more leadership to the position. Also possibly be able to handle pressure situations better, and hold guys more accountable like lineman not blocking. I have no idea how we haven't seen Dalton just go off on his line yet.

 

Dalton is great when things are going well. However he just continues down the hill once things start going down hill. Even in just 4 games I think we seen McCarron respond better to tough situations than Dalton in 7 years. Now who knows maybe McCarron would suck and not make the throws if he was the guy. I just know we have seen 7 years of Dalton and the book is still the same with him. We don't know the book on McCarron so I am willing to go that route before he leaves.

The offense is inept at best lets face it.

 

At the end of the day you can't keep your Defense on the field 80% of the game.

 

Agreed. Defense didn't play well in the first half, and seemed to get confused on a few plays and didn't tackle. Second half I thought they played really well. Especially with how bad the offense was.

Agreed. Defense didn't play well in the first half, and seemed to get confused on a few plays and didn't tackle. Second half I thought they played really well. Especially with how bad the offense was.

 

Two encroachment calls on one drive in the 1st half is inexcusable.

I agree but I understand why he isn't. He is a liability in pass pro.

 

A liability? Besides this one play, what other play this year did he do something that stood out? Also as Romo mentioned it may not even been his fault. He stepped up to the middle first expecting Fisher to slide out to block that guy, and by the time he saw Fisher blocked down instead, Dupree already had him beat.

 

With that said I am willing to let him get that experience with learning how to block even if he does struggle. If that means he is in the game. The Steelers simply destroy Hill and Gio these last few years.

Two encroachment calls on one drive in the 1st half is inexcusable.

 

Agreed. The first half the defense seemed pretty lost.

So how many games will the clown Burfict be suspended for this time? I think it’s going to be a bunch.

What did he do?

A liability? Besides this one play, what other play this year did he do something that stood out? Also as Romo mentioned it may not even been his fault. He stepped up to the middle first expecting Fisher to slide out to block that guy, and by the time he saw Fisher blocked down instead, Dupree already had him beat.

 

With that said I am willing to let him get that experience with learning how to block even if he does struggle. If that means he is in the game. The Steelers simply destroy Hill and Gio these last few years.

To me it didn't look like Mixon went to help up the middle it looked like he was just staring at the line and then blinked and Dupree was in his face. I still like Gio. Hill shouldn't get more than a handful of carries the rest of the year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.