Steelers 29 Bengals 14

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leveon Bell is just a different animal. But the Bengals didn't even give themselves a chance. This is what happens when you don't make offensive line a priority.

Hung out with a couple Jags fans up in Indy today. Told them how I live near Cincy. Talked about the Bengals. They laughed about they let two all pro offensive lineman walk this year. Very very interested to see how my Jags do against that offensive line.

Hung out with a counple Jags fans up in Indy today. Told them how I live near Cincy. Talked about the Bengals. They laughed about they let two all pro offensive lineman walk this year. Very very interested to see how my Jags do against that offensive line.

Jags fans laughing at what Bengals do. That makes me laugh.

I know a lot of the Bengals fans on here are not going to admit it but this is the way it is going to be with the Bengals as long as Mike Brown is still the owner of this franchise. He controls everything and nothing will ever get to the point where we as Cincy fans can seriously expect to advance very far in the playoffs. We can change coaches and it will not matter because Mike will tell the new head coach that Paul Alexander is still on the staff. He will keep whoever he wants to on the staff and the new guy will have very little say on his staff. This coaching staff needs new ideas from new people and they need a complete house cleaning but Mike will go cheap and probably old keeping his mastadons around. The only hope we have as fans is for somebody like a Mark Cuban to come in and give Mikey Brown $1b for the franchise. He is making money even though they have the lowest home attendance of any team in the NFL besides the LA Chargers who are playing in a 30k seat soccer stadium. He just doesn't care whether he sells the stadium out as long as he makes a profit.