2018 FIFA World Cup

I've been a fan of West Germany/Germany since I was a little kid. I'm going to be cheering fr USA first (until they're knocked out), but I'll be pulling for Germany without a doubt. Here's hoping they become the 3rd country to get consecutive World Cup wins.

Looks like I'm just going to be cheering for Germany :lol2:

#USAmenssoccersucks :bag:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is something that could be absolutely devastating to the growth of soccer in the US.

Maybe not devastating but certainly a huge setback. The game has grown tremendously just in the eyes of fans because of the US appearances in the World Cup, even when they were eliminated, because of the exciting nature of the event. Not going to have that in 2018.

I love it that Trinidad & Tobago had nothing to win tonight...except pride in knowing that they were a last place team that kept the USA from qualifying :lol2:

When you don't have tournaments you get exciting nights like tonight. I love that it is a table format, with standings deciding who advances. I know the EPL is crazy the last few weeks of the season with teams trying to avoid relegation and others trying to keep teams from winning. You saw that type of energy from T&T tonight.