Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

David Padgett named Louisville Interim Head Coach

Featured Replies

Not sure how I feel about this

Sacrificial lamb but good experience for him. Probably no other real alternative available that worked.

If I was Louisville I would go far from anything that was already there

  • Author

So happy they went with the players’ choice! That’s a positive start to picking up the pieces.

 

Good luck Coach Padgett, who knows…. maybe he’ll end up being there for the next 25 years LOL. Go Cards!!

I would say he'll be there roughly 6 months.

I thought he did a good job at his press conference. In appearance and mannerisms he kind of reminds me of Brad Stevens.........now if he can coach like him.

So happy they went with the players’ choice! That’s a positive start to picking up the pieces.

 

Good luck Coach Padgett, who knows…. maybe he’ll end up being there for the next 25 years LOL. Go Cards!!

 

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

  • Author
I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

 

If the players are happy it’s one bright spot amidst the dysfunction. Something to build from.

Padgett has an opportunity, even if it's just 6 months. Sure he wouldn't like it to be this way but when that door of opportunity opens you gotta' go through it. I really don't think UofL had many options at this time.

I would say he'll be there roughly 6 months.

 

I'd say your right, but I did like this guy during the presser

So they hired a guy who’s agent from his playing days just got visited by the FBI....

I think it would have been wise to go outside the current program for a coach.

I think it would have been wise to go outside the current program for a coach.

 

I don't think it matters anymore.

I think it would have been wise to go outside the current program for a coach.

 

WIth the season getting ready to start I don't think they have much of a choice

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.