September 19, 20179 yr Westboro is more a "God hates Fags" thing. I did not see that particular sign. If I were convinced it was Westboro, then I would have engaged them. I've always wanted to run into to them. Saw a snap from Octoberfest that said "homo sex is sin" there was a body in front of the bottom middle of the sign so I couldn't see full website name, but it read "www.officials??????eachers.com" Not sure which group they were affiliated with?
September 19, 20179 yr Wouldn't be the first time I've heard some say that Catholics aren't Christians. Sad. Had an old boss that told me that one time. His point was we pray to more than just God. didn't understand the concept of praying thru deities.
September 19, 20179 yr Had an old boss that told me that one time. His point was we pray to more than just God. didn't understand the concept of praying thru deities. This without a doubt is the biggest misconception of the Catholic Church.
September 19, 20179 yr Look at it as a lesson learned for your son. A megaphone turns an ignorant man into a big idiot.
September 19, 20179 yr There used to always be one of these types on campus. Remember a "Brother Jed" or a "Sister Sara" when i was at Morehead and UK years ago. They just try to get you fired up and in a confrontation with them over their morals. If people ignored them, they went away. Remember the saying goes, “Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.”
September 19, 20179 yr There used to always be one of these types on campus. Remember a "Brother Jed" or a "Sister Sara" when i was at Morehead and UK years ago. They just try to get you fired up and in a confrontation with them over their morals. If people ignored them, they went away. Remember the saying goes, “Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.” She told me I was going to burn in the fires of hell!
September 19, 20179 yr There used to always be one of these types on campus. Remember a "Brother Jed" or a "Sister Sara" when i was at Morehead and UK years ago. They just try to get you fired up and in a confrontation with them over their morals. If people ignored them, they went away. Remember the saying goes, “Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.” Good saying...I'll have to remember that one. :thumb: I sorta think that you're right when it comes to many of them. It's more the confrontation and attention they seek rather than actually helping anyone. They probably wouldn't know how to act if someone responded to them in total agreement...because where's the fun in that? It's way more enjoyable for them if they can pretend that they're somehow better than you, or that they're being irritating. Really not too different than a bratty kid who gets his kicks pestering his parents with irritating loud goofy noises until they want to scream.
September 19, 20179 yr There were similar signs going in to the Bengals game Thursday night. I wish these preachers would put down their "God hates gays" signs and start waving "God thinks Bengals suck" signs. That's much more truthful I'm sure.
September 19, 20179 yr There used to always be one of these types on campus. Remember a "Brother Jed" or a "Sister Sara" when i was at Morehead and UK years ago. They just try to get you fired up and in a confrontation with them over their morals. If people ignored them, they went away. Remember the saying goes, “Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.” Exactly who I remembered right away.
September 20, 20179 yr There used to always be one of these types on campus. Remember a "Brother Jed" or a "Sister Sara" when i was at Morehead and UK years ago. They just try to get you fired up and in a confrontation with them over their morals. If people ignored them, they went away. Remember the saying goes, “Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.” Love that saying! Definitely going to use that!
September 20, 20179 yr I remember Brother Jed Smock and Sister Cindy( his wife) very well from my time at EKU in the early eighties. Here's Cindy , with condom in hand, preaching to some college fornicators.
September 20, 20179 yr I remember Brother Jed Smock and Sister Cindy( his wife) very well from my time at EKU in the early eighties. Here's Cindy , with condom in hand, preaching to some college fornicators. [ATTACH]63912[/ATTACH] It's only funny to laugh at people preaching safe sex until you end up pregnant or with a sexual transmitted disease. Silly kids.
September 20, 20179 yr I remember one time back about 1980, Jed and Cindy was preaching at EKU. Jed was in the middle of a sentence when a young lady walking across campus in a short skirt caught his eyes. He hollered, "Look, there's another one of the many harlots(he used a more vulgar term) on this campus!" She heard what he said and came over and smacked him upside his head.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.