Problem at the Reds game Saturday

PP1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westboro is more a "God hates Fags" thing. I did not see that particular sign. If I were convinced it was Westboro, then I would have engaged them. I've always wanted to run into to them.

Saw a snap from Octoberfest that said "homo sex is sin" there was a body in front of the bottom middle of the sign so I couldn't see full website name, but it read "www.officials??????eachers.com" Not sure which group they were affiliated with?

Wouldn't be the first time I've heard some say that Catholics aren't Christians. Sad.

Had an old boss that told me that one time. His point was we pray to more than just God. didn't understand the concept of praying thru deities.

There used to always be one of these types on campus. Remember a "Brother Jed" or a "Sister Sara" when i was at Morehead and UK years ago. They just try to get you fired up and in a confrontation with them over their morals. If people ignored them, they went away. Remember the saying goes, “Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.”

There used to always be one of these types on campus. Remember a "Brother Jed" or a "Sister Sara" when i was at Morehead and UK years ago. They just try to get you fired up and in a confrontation with them over their morals. If people ignored them, they went away. Remember the saying goes, “Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.”

She told me I was going to burn in the fires of hell!

Good saying...I'll have to remember that one. :thumb:

I sorta think that you're right when it comes to many of them. It's more the confrontation and attention they seek rather than actually helping anyone.

They probably wouldn't know how to act if someone responded to them in total agreement...because where's the fun in that?

It's way more enjoyable for them if they can pretend that they're somehow better than you, or that they're being irritating.

Really not too different than a bratty kid who gets his kicks pestering his parents with irritating loud goofy noises until they want to scream.

Exactly who I remembered right away.

Love that saying! Definitely going to use that!

I remember Brother Jed Smock and Sister Cindy( his wife) very well from my time at EKU in the early eighties.

Here's Cindy , with condom in hand, preaching to some college fornicators.

[ATTACH]63912[/ATTACH]

It's only funny to laugh at people preaching safe sex until you end up pregnant or with a sexual transmitted disease. Silly kids.

I remember one time back about 1980, Jed and Cindy was preaching at EKU. Jed was in the middle of a sentence when a young lady walking across campus in a short skirt caught his eyes. He hollered, "Look, there's another one of the many harlots(he used a more vulgar term) on this campus!" She heard what he said and came over and smacked him upside his head. :)