Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A #13 Highlands vs 3A #7 Lexington Catholic

Who wins Highlands or Lexington Catholic 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins Highlands or Lexington Catholic

    • Highlands
      46%
    • Lexington Catholic
      53%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Highlands won their first two games but now have lost two, the latest a 27-49 loss to Ryle.

 

The losing streak has some already talking coaching change.

 

Can Highlands get back in the black against 2-2 Lexington Catholic?

 

The Knights are coming off a 36-56 loss to Lexington Christian. They have given up 48 and 56 points in there two losses, while Highlands gave up 71 and 49 in their two losses.

 

This may be a shootout.

 

Who wins?

Edited by True blue (and gold)

  • Replies 59
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there highlands fans asking for a coaching change or outsiders liking to talk about it?

Are there highlands fans asking for a coaching change or outsiders liking to talk about it?

 

Both.

Both.

 

What highlands fan talked about a change? Seemed most if not all talking about it were outsiders

What highlands fan talked about a change? Seemed most if not all talking about it were outsiders

 

You guys have been crying for 2 years now about coaching change.

I suggest we keep this about the game.

Highlands has some very good athletes and the Lex Cath win over the 6A runner up looks very unimpressive

Lex Cath barely

Highlands has some very good athletes and the Lex Cath win over the 6A runner up looks very unimpressive

 

Not sure if this is sarcastic or not.

 

I think this will be really close and I think the Birds will win. I think the key factors are:

1 - Lex Cath doesn't have a D1 caliber bruising RB.

2 - Highlands get some health back, I know that Coop Schalbach is back, hopefully some of the LBs.

 

Lex Cath 45

Highlands 52

Not sure if this is sarcastic or not.

 

I think this will be really close and I think the Birds will win. I think the key factors are:

1 - Lex Cath doesn't have a D1 caliber bruising RB.

2 - Highlands get some health back, I know that Coop Schalbach is back, hopefully some of the LBs.

 

Lex Cath 45

Highlands 52

 

Is Huddleston going to be able to make it back this year?

Is Huddleston going to be able to make it back this year?

 

 

I think Cov Cath game is the one he could really be back for.... He should probably just wait for next year. He was trying to get signed off to play Friday night.

I think Cov Cath game is the one he could really be back for.... He should probably just wait for next year. He was trying to get signed off to play Friday night.

 

Why do you wait until next year? Is he going to redshirt? I really do not understand this philosophy as you are only a high schooler one time and you cannot get those missed years back.

Why do you wait until next year? Is he going to redshirt? I really do not understand this philosophy as you are only a high schooler one time and you cannot get those missed years back.

 

Nice to see the health of the kids is your #1 concern. But hey win at all cost right.

Nice to see the health of the kids is your #1 concern. But hey win at all cost right.

One of the very few times I agree with you.

 

The young man's health should be first and foremost. Losing a year to make sure he's completely healed is not the end of the world. It would be much worse to rush him back and then re-injure it and lose the rest of this year and potentially his whole high school career.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.