Noah's Ark theme park founder blames devastating hurricanes on sins

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he? Would we have death, hate, natural disasters, all the evil we have in the world today if Adam and Eve didn't commit the first sin ?

Christians believe this. Its part of Christian Doctrine. When sin entered the world, that is when death entered the world. So I guess that if sin never entered the world (which if it hadn't I would have been the one to ruin it for everyone because I sin) then death would not have entered the world either.

Christians believe this. Its part of Christian Doctrine. When sin entered the world, that is when death entered the world. So I guess that if sin never entered the world (which if it hadn't I would have been the one to ruin it for everyone because I sin) then death would not have entered the world either.

We all sin.

God doesn't have anything to do with the weather, just like a billion other things.

Deuce, my friend, God has control over everything. Now I'm not saying God is sending hurricanes to punish people in Texas or people in Florida. I'm saying it's because of sin that the world is the way it is today.

Deuce, my friend, God has control over everything. Now I'm not saying God is sending hurricanes to punish people in Texas or people in Florida. I'm saying it's because of sin that the world is the way it is today.

Difference in opinion, which is fine.

I do agree that the world is how it is because of people doing bad things or just being bad people in general.

Is he? Would we have death, hate, natural disasters, all the evil we have in the world today if Adam and Eve didn't commit the first sin ?

Then why would God send them?

Rough estimates suggest that in the history of humanity there have been around 100 Billion people born, and I don't know about anyone else but I'm fine with living more or less the average life expectancy for a man rather than every human living forever and having to for eternity share Planet Earth with that many people. :eek:

Thank you Adam & Eve for sinning, and giving me room to breath for the duration of my short, but comfortable lifetime. :thumb:

Rough estimates suggest that in the history of humanity there have been around 100 Billion people born, and I don't know about anyone else but I'm fine with living more or less the average life expectancy for a man rather than every human living forever and having to for eternity share Planet Earth with that many people. :eek:

Thank you Adam & Eve for sinning, and giving me room to breath for the duration of my short, but comfortable lifetime. :thumb:

I forgot to also mention that If not for Adam & Eve we'd also have to share this planet with every lion, tiger, and bear, bird, and bug that has ever lived because they too would live forever I suppose if there was no such thing as death.

Can you just imagine the mosquito bites that we'd have to deal with? :eek:

Oh my... and if you don't much care for spiders and snakes... you'd be in for a real treat for all of eternity. :scared: