Noah's Ark theme park founder blames devastating hurricanes on sins

You mean that if Adam & Eve hadn't sinned pretty little butterflies would live forever?

Until the first person sinned. Its a basic christian belief. Up until Adam and Eve sinned, nothing ever died.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why would God send them?

I didn't say God did send them. I said God can control anything He wants to control, including the weather. If God wanted a star to fall out of the sky and hit only me then God could make it happen. God has no limits.

I didn't say God did send them. I said God can control anything He wants to control, including the weather. If God wanted a star to fall out of the sky and hit only me then God could make it happen. God has no limits.
Either Hurricanes are a result of our sin, which means God sent them, or just a natural weather occurrence. By your comments earlier in the thread I understood you agreed with Hamm.

Either Hurricanes are a result of our sin, which means God sent them, or just a natural weather occurrence. By your comments earlier in the thread I understood you agreed with Hamm.

The wages of sin is death. When sin entered the world death, hardship, pain, sorrow entered with it. So yes if you want to get to the origin it's because of sin. It's because of sin that we will all die someday if Jesus doesn't return in our lifetime.

The wages of sin is death. When sin entered the world death, hardship, pain, sorrow entered with it. So yes if you want to get to the origin it's because of sin. It's because of sin that we will all die someday if Jesus doesn't return in our lifetime.

I'm guessing that all animal life has always needed to eat something to sustain itself, hence the reason Adam & Eve went for that forbidden apple. I'm wondering that before they went and ruined it for everyone, did all animal life sustain itself only on plant life so that no animals would ever die for the sake of another animal being eaten?

...And considering that plant life too is life, did all plants live forever before Adam & Eve screwed up?

Perhaps nothing needed to eat anything before they ate the apple, but if they weren't hungry why would they have been tempted to eat it in the first place.

I'm confused. :idunno:

I'm guessing that all animal life has always needed to eat something to sustain itself, hence the reason Adam & Eve went for that forbidden apple. I'm wondering that before they went and ruined it for everyone, did all animal life sustain itself only on plant life so that no animals would ever die for the sake of another animal being eaten?

...And considering that plant life too is life, did all plants live forever before Adam & Eve screwed up? Perhaps nothing needed to eat anything before they ate the apple, but if they weren't hungry why would they have been tempted to eat it in the first place. I'm confused. :idunno:

Ask God when you stand before him.

So hypothetically if someone never sinned they would live forever?

Ask God when you stand before him.

There seems to be enough folks such as yourself who already know the answer, so help me out if you would with my understanding so that I don't have to wait to ask him. (Sorry...I'm just a little bit inpatient that way...LOL!)

From what you're saying I gather that you're privy enough to these things to enlighten me.

There seems to be enough folks such as yourself who already know the answer, so help me out if you would with my understanding so that I don't have to wait to ask him. From what you're saying I gather that you're privy enough to these things to enlighten me.

You always seem to have all the answers. I'm just a dumb old redneck that believes God's Word.