Top Teams In The 10th Region

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what transfers and starting 8th graders does to a team. Very disappointing, program is a mess after this year...

Why because CCHS graduates at least 2 D1 players (not sure what Stapleton is going to do) and 2 seniors quit? So it only hurts CCHS when they take a transfer but no one else?

Thats what transfers and starting 8th graders does to a team. Very disappointing, program is a mess after this year...

Did I miss an influx of transfers to the program? One girl transfers for non basketball reasons and all of a sudden the program is ruined? Come on.

Believe what you want, Lexi deserved to be starting with her fellow Campbell Seniors she played with. Busam deserved better as well. You have two Juniors, three if you count the other transfer who is hurt. A freshman team and JV team with 8th graders because no one else tried out. School that big should have better, I see that as a bleak future.

Believe what you want, Lexi deserved to be starting with her fellow Campbell Seniors she played with. Busam deserved better as well. You have two Juniors, three if you count the other transfer who is hurt. A freshman team and JV team with 8th graders because no one else tried out. School that big should have better, I see that as a bleak future.

I totally agree with you. Players who have paid their dues and worked hard over the years, finally get to be a Senior and has been told they can not start. That is a tough deal.

Is there ever a star Basketball player that transfers for non basketball reasons?

Lexi Stapletons mom and step dad got a divorce and Lexi and her mom moved in with family that live in Campbell County if you must know so I would say that is for non basketball reasons.