Top Teams In The 10th Region

I really disagree with the highlighted statement. Just because they won the year before doesn't ' mean they will be good the next year. GRC should be ranked #1 but not because they won it last year. It is the players they have returning, the coaching staff, their great defense and good shooting is why they should be ranked #1.

I don't wanna cause any trouble in Cardinal Country, oh who am I kidding OF COURSE I DO, anyway GRC isn't going to have a cake walk this year like they probably expected. I'm honestly glad that Lexi Stapleton went to Campbell Co just to give GRC a taste of their own medicine.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't wanna cause any trouble in Cardinal Country, oh who am I kidding OF COURSE I DO, anyway GRC isn't going to have a cake walk this year like they probably expected. I'm honestly glad that Lexi Stapleton went to Campbell Co just to give GRC a taste of their own medicine.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do you get this suff? Where is it posted that we thought we would have a cake walk? Have you seen our schedule? Believe me it is no cake walk. Will we have more losses than other teams in our region, probably so but then look at the competition each have played.

I am looking forward to the journey this group of young ladies will take us on and enjoy the ride.

Where do you get this suff? Where is it posted that we thought we would have a cake walk? Have you seen our schedule? Believe me it is no cake walk. Will we have more losses than other teams in our region, probably so but then look at the competition each have played.

I am looking forward to the journey this group of young ladies will take us on and enjoy the ride.

I think maybe he was referring to the 10th Region....

Haven't checked the schedules but do these teams play teams from 6th or 7th Region? Would love to see them play nearby so I can check them out.

Sacred Heart plays:

Nov 29 GRC Home

Jan 17 Scott Home

Feb 2 Campbell Home

Mercy Plays:

Jan 6 Scott @franklin County

Male plays:

Dec 5th Campbell County @ Campbell County

Feb 16th GRC @ GRC

I'm sure there's more I've missed, but should be some quality games worth watching. I like the first game to start the season. GRC can set the tone with a Win.

Sacred Heart plays:

Nov 29 GRC Home

Jan 17 Scott Home

Feb 2 Campbell Home

Mercy Plays:

Male plays:

Feb 16th GRC @ GRC

I'm sure there's more I've missed, but should be some quality games worth watching. I like the first game to start the season. GRC can set the tone with a Win.

Thanks for posting. Agree that GRC'S first game out of the gate is going to be one you don't want to miss.

Sacred Heart plays:

Nov 29 GRC Home

Jan 17 Scott Home

Feb 2 Campbell Home

Mercy Plays:

Male plays:

Feb 16th GRC @ GRC

Thanks passtheball, awesome information! I can't wait to check these games out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...