Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts 7 Bengals 6

Featured Replies

  • Author

BTW McCarron throws a perfect strike to TE with 7 seconds left who gets drilled and drops ball. If he catches it the game is over as it was in the middle of the field and nowhere near FG range and Bengals were out of time outs.

 

Next play McCarron scrambles hits WR who was wide open and steps out of bounds with 2 seconds left. The FG was long enough but just wide.

This one was a thrill a minute.

  • Author
Did AJ play QB most of the game?

 

Yes. Had to once Diskel was injured early on.

  • Author

20 for 30 for 216 No TDs No INTs. Bengals Williams ran 27 times for 117.

Thank god for the OSU Indiana game. I didn't watch but first 5 mins of this game so I have no idea how anyone played. I did hear our 1st rounder is hurt...again. How many 1st and 2nd rounders over the past 10'years have been hurt?

Who will be the Bengals kicker?

Kickers really stepped up at the end of this game. Bullock hits that kick, he was a lock. Now, who knows.

Kickers really stepped up at the end of this game. Bullock hits that kick, he was a lock. Now, who knows.

Elliott had plenty of leg on the 60 yarder at the end. I'm curious to see what they do as well.

I'm not sure I can take another season of the same old thing. Penalties at the very worst times and conservative play calls with the game on the line. Just gets old and boring to watch. I know it's just pre-season but why not practice winning. Bengals had ball 3rd and 2 and as expected ran up the middle for no yards. Then missed the field goal to lose the game. Good teams get that first down by not being so predictable and either go on to try to score a touchdown or kick a much closer field goal with less time on the clock. It's time for a change.

I'm not sure I can take another season of the same old thing. Penalties at the very worst times and conservative play calls with the game on the line. Just gets old and boring to watch. I know it's just pre-season but why not practice winning. Bengals had ball 3rd and 2 and as expected ran up the middle for no yards. Then missed the field goal to lose the game. Good teams get that first down by not being so predictable and either go on to try to score a touchdown or kick a much closer field goal with less time on the clock. It's time for a change.

 

Great post... I didn't see most of the game, but I saw the last ten minutes or so... and you are spot on here.

Much was made about McCarrons 2 interceptions this pre season. But no one is talking about what he did the last 4 minutes of this game? Three different times he led the Bengals to what should habe been game winning field goals to only see the kickers miss them.

 

4 minutes to go they miss a field goal to take the lead. 1 minute 23 seconds to go they miss another field goal to take the lead. 2 seconds to go they miss another field goal. It is just the preseason but that is impressive to do lead your team into field goal position 3 times in the last 4 minutes of a game.

Much was made about McCarrons 2 interceptions this pre season. But no one is talking about what he did the last 4 minutes of this game? Three different times he led the Bengals to what should habe been game winning field goals to only see the kickers miss them.

 

 

Edit: it was this thread

 

 

I haven't watched at all but somewhere in here said he threw to a TE in the middle of the field with no timeouts left at the end of the game and he dropped it. Is that true? If he catches it, game over? Or did I misread that somewhere?

Much was made about McCarrons 2 interceptions this pre season. But no one is talking about what he did the last 4 minutes of this game? Three different times he led the Bengals to what should habe been game winning field goals to only see the kickers miss them.

 

 

Edit: it was this thread

 

 

I haven't watched at all but somewhere in here said he threw to a TE in the middle of the field with no timeouts left at the end of the game and he dropped it. Is that true? If he catches it, game over? Or did I misread that somewhere?

 

No, you heard right... if the guy holds onto the ball... game over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.