Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A #4 Scott County vs. 5A #11 Highlands

Scott County vs Highlands: Who wins and why? 100 members have voted

  1. 1. Scott County vs Highlands: Who wins and why?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Scott Co by lots and lots.

 

Last year's final was 42-33. I think it would be a big win if Highlands could pull it out for sure. However, if Highland's offense starts opening up, it could get interesting.

Edited by Kinger4g
clarification

  • Replies 66
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game has been moved to Thursday at Toyota Stadium. Kickoff at 7:30pm.

 

Due to expected rain? Or something else?

Anyone know if the game will be broadcast/streamed anywhere?

Due to expected rain? Or something else?

 

Rain, but really thunder & lightning - probable delays and possible cancellations

No live streaming.

I'd like to see Scott county flex a little muscle here, especially defensively.

Rain, but really thunder & lightning - probable delays and possible cancellations

 

Makes sense. Good move to keep the game and not delay or cancel it.

The defense for the Birds is much better than the defense last year that gave up 40+ points a game last year, but the offense is not the same high powered air it out one from last year either. This team seems more hungry, more scrappy than last year's team. I think that many will be surprised with how good of a game this actually is. #GoBirds

I'd like to see Scott county flex a little muscle here, especially defensively.

 

I think that is one of things that could help Highlands hang around. Scott Co getting a little too cute and doing something dumb because of it....like turnovers and/or field position. If I'm Scott Co I grab my lunch pail go to work and get it done.

 

That said I hope Scott Co tries to flex some muscles.

Can't believe last years game was as close as it was. I bet the Scott Co coaches can't either and are reminding their players about that. Scott Co wins with running clock.

I haven't heard much talk about Vennamen.

 

That's because he hasn't done much....nor have any receivers really. Catches here and there, no one over 100 yards yet in a game.

I think that is one of things that could help Highlands hang around. Scott Co getting a little too cute and doing something dumb because of it....like turnovers and/or field position. If I'm Scott Co I grab my lunch pail go to work and get it done.

 

That said I hope Scott Co tries to flex some muscles.

 

 

When has SC ever TRIED to be cute in anything they do? They are gonna run right at Highlands, match them up man and blitz them on D. Turning the ball over would not trying to be cute it would be not executing the offense right. Just didn't understand your lingo here. That being said I would like to see the same thing and believe SC could win big if they play a little cleaner than last week.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.