Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A #4 Scott County vs. 5A #11 Highlands

Scott County vs Highlands: Who wins and why? 100 members have voted

  1. 1. Scott County vs Highlands: Who wins and why?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Looks like the Highlands page links out to NFHS for the live stream - but NFHS doesn't show the game listed. I could be missing something though...

  • Replies 66
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be at the game, and I'll do my best to do updates as well. I do think there is a live stream of the game tonight as well. Pretty sure you can go to the Highlands Athletics page and pay for the live stream (all games available I think).

 

Thanks! I tried to order the $40 package on NFHS last week. For some reason it would not let me check out. Is there a package deal through HHS?

Thanks! I tried to order the $40 package on NFHS last week. For some reason it would not let me check out. Is there a package deal through HHS?

 

You're right...that's where the Highlands Bluebirds page directs you for the live streams.

Are they even doing the broadcasts this year or are they training for body building competitions.

NFHS seems to be non existent. Anyone able to get anything going on that site? Because I'm about to give up on it.

Are they even doing the broadcasts this year or are they training for body building competitions.

 

I thought you were getting into that as well of late.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.