Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern 28 Boyle County 7

Featured Replies

Final

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyle got beat in every area of this game tonight. Boyle County fumbled 7 times and lost 4.

Just came in from the game and it was not good. Make it five in a roll. This was not a game you want to write about. This team has got some things they need to work out or else they're done for the season.But I'm not going to say "wait untill next year yet", I still have hope for this team.

Congrats to PSW! I know this is a huge win for their program even though Boyle is down some.

Congrats to PSW. I'm willing to bet we won't be hearing from Commando or LTW any time soon.:banana:

I have a question for the fans of the BC Rebels. Are the problems this year purely related to talent level and inexperience or do they run much deeper than that? Just curious to know what everyone thinks.

I have a question for the fans of the BC Rebels. Are the problems this year purely related to talent level and inexperience or do they run much deeper than that? Just curious to know what everyone thinks.

I really don't know what to think after that performance. Why doesn't Coach Pardue play Bryce Perry, and what was Josh Miller doing on the sidelines for most of the second half. Why was all JV playing offense for most of the

4th quarter. This was much to big of game for these things to happen. I hate to say it, but after seeing the disgrutled players on the sidelines, this may run deeper than one first thought.

It runs a lot deeper, its the coaching staff since Chuck Smith left, they started doing there own thing and they always bad mouth their players, and put them down constantly, not a staff of coaches any kid should have to put up with!

So is it the beginning of the end for BC football or just a rough spot in the road that can be repaired?

I think the talent level is there. But a big part of the BC program is the fans. I haven't seen the stands so empty...

Did anybody see the Line Judge on the on-side kick attempt by Boyle? Big scramble for the football with probably 15-16 players in the pile and the LJ comes running in from the BC side and literally throws two BC players out of the pile. I thought I was watching Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse. Maybe I am overreacting but it really looked way out of line.

 

Congratulations to SW. I don't care what anybody says, BC is a dang good football team. That was one of the best run defenses I have seen. SW had one run for 95 yards and ended up with around 105 for the game. They did however lose about 30 yards on the bad snap on the punt attempt. Good win for SW and BC will be alright.

Somebody please explain to me how Southwestern got beat by South Laurel?:confused:

Congrats to Sw, Its looking like the year for their first district title since 2000.

Somebody please explain to me how Southwestern got beat by South Laurel?:confused:

 

They committed seven turnovers.

 

Congratulations to the Warriors! I know Coach Anderson and Co. have wanted this one for some time.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.