Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern 28 Boyle County 7

Featured Replies

Boyle Co. Rebels?? Are young talent learning, looking for leadership, and looking for the pride from the parents, fans, friends, & coaching staff. They do play hard, but some times I see that they loose heart and this really hurts me. I've seen the tears, disappointment, & redicules from other players, staff and reporters; when someone mess up on a play, BUT when the play was great the only "good job" is from team mate to team mate. I agree when someone said theses young men are 14-18 years old, and if not for the love of the game then why be there? During football season they basicly give up everything but football. We have a GREAT group of young men out there on Friday nights, and if we are winning I'm cheering and supporting them, if we are not winning I'm there cheering and supporting them. To all the players who do read this all I have to say to you is " Hold your heads high, never loose the love for the game and ALWAYS play with HEART, BOYLE CO. HEART!! I love and pray for each of you nightly. so with that GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU WELL AND SAFE FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE SEASON.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very well said, keep your heads up Rebels, my household will always be there giving the same support for the kids that we always have given.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.