Brennan Stanley ruled eligible at Walton Verona.

@Bench I'm just saying that when you use "full story" that gives the impression that there is more to it then just being a simple transfer. That causes people to wonder. When people wonder, that is when rumors get started.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bench I'm just saying that when you use "full story" that gives the impression that there is more to it then just being a simple transfer. That causes people to wonder. When people wonder, that is when rumors get started.
It was more than a simple transfer, and if people have to start rumors to justify their own misgivings, that's on them. Not me.

It was more than a simple transfer, and if people have to start rumors to justify their own misgivings, that's on them. Not me.

Then why say "those that know the full story?" Why dangle it?

No clue. I know nothing about either transfer. I assume that their is some kind of "full story" behind the transfer.

If kids want to transfer because they want to be on a better basketball team, I really don't see why it is a "full story." It seems pretty simple and regular.

Simple transfer? I don't think so. This was a pure athletic move (as most transfers are lets be honest). I feel for Williamstown who did nothing but great things for this kid.

So it is a simple transfer. A kid transferred to Walton to play basketball. IT seems pretty simple to me.

@Bench is the one making it seem like their is some kind of drama going on by saying "those that know the full story."

Aren't we all used to Walton transfers by now? Its been happening for at least ten years.

No clue. I know nothing about either transfer. I assume that their is some kind of "full story" behind the transfer.

If kids want to transfer because they want to be on a better basketball team, I really don't see why it is a "full story." It seems pretty simple and regular.

Again, you don't know. You also don't need to know. It wasn't basketball. I'm happy for the kid.

Move on....