August 21, 20179 yr So what songs do you all have in regards to the big day? "Total eclipse of the heart" Bonnie Tyler "Don't let the sun go down on me" sir Elton John "Moondance" Van Morrison.
August 21, 20179 yr I started to put this in the music thread but listed mine as a playlist in the astronomy thread. Moonshadow- Cat Stevens Total Eclipse of the Heart-Bonnie Tyler Eclipse-Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon-Pink Floyd Aquarius-Let the Sun Shine In- The Fifth Dimension Shame on the Moon-Bob Seger Blinded by the Light- Manfred Mann
August 21, 20179 yr Dancing in the Dark - The Boss Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves Ain't no Sunshine - Bill Withers
August 21, 20179 yr Author I started to put this in the music thread but listed mine as a playlist in the astronomy thread. Moonshadow- Cat Stevens Total Eclipse of the Heart-Bonnie Tyler Eclipse-Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon-Pink Floyd Aquarius-Let the Sun Shine In- The Fifth Dimension Shame on the Moon-Bob Seger Blinded by the Light- Bruce Springsteen Fixed that for you.
August 21, 20179 yr Pearl Jam's "Indifference" includes the line: I will stare the sun down Until my eyes go blind
August 21, 20179 yr She Blinded Me With Science - Thomas Dolby Ooh excellent.... what's wrong with me!!!!
August 22, 20179 yr Paint It Black by The Rolling Stones Lyrics: "I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky"
August 23, 20179 yr I think it was Led Zeppelin who had a song with the lyric "When the sun refuse to shine."
August 23, 20179 yr I think it was Led Zeppelin who had a song with the lyric "When the sun refuse to shine." Good call :thumb: Has always been one of my most favorite Led songs.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.