B-Ball-fan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you don't already know, it's very important that you have a pair if you intend to look up in the sky because you don't want to burn your eyes out.

On a side note I just heard that the TEOTS can damage the lens on your smartphone's camera or any camera for that matter... something to consider if you plan on snapping.

Was at Harbor Freight this afternoon and while I'm checking out, the cashier takes two phone calls. Basically both conversations went something like this..."No, we don't have any welding goggles...we're sold out. Yes, we do have welding helmets, but they start at about $50, and there's no returns."

After the second call, I was chuckling to myself. He saw it, and said they've had about 30-40 calls like that today.

Was at Harbor Freight this afternoon and while I'm checking out, the cashier takes two phone calls. Basically both conversations went something like this..."No, we don't have any welding goggles...we're sold out. Yes, we do have welding helmets, but they start at about $50, and there's no returns."

After the second call, I was chuckling to myself. He saw it, and said they've had about 30-40 calls like that today.

I guess that is why about 100 of my Facebook Friends need some glasses, cause Harbor Freight is sold out! :lol2:

I guess that is why about 100 of my Facebook Friends need some glasses, cause Harbor Freight is sold out! :lol2:

I see that Kroger now has them (not sure $$$)...hopefully they're approved... I'll probably check tomorrow to pick up a pair.

Was dying of thirst tonight at the Scott/NewCath game.......Scott concession stand only carries Coke products. :isurrender: Upon leaving I quickly stopped at UDF for a Mtn. Dew.

Only way I can drink a Coke is on ice, can't drink one straight from a bottle.

Was dying of thirst tonight at the Scott/NewCath game.......Scott concession stand only carries Coke products. :isurrender: Upon leaving I quickly stopped at UDF for a Mtn. Dew.

Poor Baby couldn't have his Mountain Dew.

Not even from the little greenish glass bottles?