Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dish network VS Direct ?

Featured Replies

Moving out in the country and will have to pick one for my TV viewing . What are the + and - of each ? Does one offer better coverage of the SEC and KY games ? I assume internet is bundled with this coverage ? Thanks

I've had both. Easy answer: Go with DirecTV. Trust me.

I have direct tv and it has been great for us.

 

We have the SEC Network and Big 10 Network if you're into that type of thing.

 

I don't bundle internet but probably should.

 

If you go the Direct TV route, I can PM you my account info and you can list me as your referral...and we will both save $10 per month for 10 months.

Two houses ago (17 years ago) we moved to a neighborhood that didn’t yet have cable…. and I remember being so salty that I had to switch to Satellite (DirecTV). LOVED it from day 1 and never looked back.

I've had both and don't prefer one over the other. I wish they'd both treat existing customers as well as they do new customers.

I have Dish only because Direct doesn't provide the local (Bowling Green) channels and not being able to get the local news sucks.

DirectTV, but I would be careful about bundling the internet. Here locally DirecTV and Windstream are bundled together and in my area Windstream internet is terrible. I recently had to fire them after having constant issues with my service and now have DirecTV for satellite service and Spectrum for internet service.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.