Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA may make NC State guard sit out- Braxton Beverly

Featured Replies

He's going to be 40 before he gets to play in college. Ridiculous

Obviously I'm kidding. I love BB and hope he tears it up at State. The NCAA is stupid.

Combination of stupidity factors at work here:

 

The rules are clumsy and cumbersome. That's what happens when you make sweeping rules and never consider the potential grey areas.

Rigidity in thinking by self appointed "guardians of the galaxy"

Being more concerned with the rule than the rightness of it leads to stupid decisions

UNC was bad, bad, bad, so take that NC State. Inequity of prosecution and persecution is the hallmark of their organization.

 

And yes, I know there has been nothing decided as yet, but given their history, I fully expect a ridiculous and indefensible decision by the National Clown Association of America.

Hopefully, the worst case is that he gets a red shirt year. What would be tragic is if the kid lost a year of eligibility over this. I could see it happening with the NCAA.

The old Prop 2 at the college level is how it seems.

We will see how the 5 star from WKU gets treated. I think he has the same scenario basically.

We will see how the 5 star from WKU gets treated. I think he has the same scenario basically.

 

I'm fairly certain Robinson didn't do any WKU school-work / summer class work, which would make the situation analogous.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.