I honestly don't know how to respond to this. How can people be so heartless.

All Tell

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank for the links.

Would still like to have more in church.

Shouldn't the goal be to want people to be good people, regardless of whether they go to church? Going to church doesn't do anything to ensure someone is good. There are plenty of good people doing good things, living incredibly giving lives. There are at least as many Church going people who judge others and refuse to help, are greedy and commit unethical actions.

Shouldn't the goal be to want people to be good people, regardless of whether they go to church? Going to church doesn't do anything to ensure someone is good. There are plenty of good people doing good things, living incredibly giving lives. There are at least as many Church going people who judge others and refuse to help, are greedy and commit unethical actions.

No the goal is get more people in church and to hopefully have them get saved.

If your saved you will want to be in church if your able.

It's where you hear the word of God and gives you spiritual leadership and guidance.

So, I can't be a decent person or a spiritual person if I don't go to church?

And all I hear is how weed is harmless. I don't think I've ever seen a highly motivated pothead, especially a teenage pothead.

Weed is NOT HARMLESS! But that's no excuse for this behavior. And they video this handicapped man yelling for help as you see him keep going under. And they sit there and laugh. And you know this man is dying. Horrible! They weren't too trashed to know he was drowning. They understood that much.

So, I can't be a decent person or a spiritual person if I don't go to church?

You can be a great person or super decent person.

But to be spiritual you need to be in Church learning and hearing the word.

Just my opinion.