Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cross Bracketing

Featured Replies

I think the KHSAA forgot that they put the far Eastern Districts in Region 3 in 3A.

 

You are looking at a potential trip from Belfry to Louisville for a Regional Final.

 

Then again.. I guess if everyone is tired of Belfry vs. Central in the 3A Finals it makes sense to force them to play each other in Round 3

 

I believe you hit the nail on the head concerning Belfry and Central.:sssh:

  • Replies 38
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the KHSAA forgot that they put the far Eastern Districts in Region 3 in 3A.

 

You are looking at a potential trip from Belfry to Louisville for a Regional Final.

 

Then again.. I guess if everyone is tired of Belfry vs. Central in the 3A Finals it makes sense to force them to play each other in Round 3

 

It's not that they are tired of them matching up; if Central brought a crowd that was half of what Belfry has they'd match them up all day long for a bit longer....

 

There isn't a bigger Central fan (especially Scroggins era) on here than me, but they just don't bring a crowd...

 

That's the even deeper and likely real reason for what was done.

 

I get bored seeing a lot of the same teams/matchups, but I didn't with those two in the finals.

I think the KHSAA forgot that they put the far Eastern Districts in Region 3 in 3A.

 

You are looking at a potential trip from Belfry to Louisville for a Regional Final.

 

Then again.. I guess if everyone is tired of Belfry vs. Central in the 3A Finals it makes sense to force them to play each other in Round 3

 

Potential first round games:

 

Floyd Central at Central

Waggener at Lawrence County

Henry County at Belfry

Pike County Central at Bardstown

 

How is this better?

Potential first round games:

 

Floyd Central at Central

Waggener at Lawrence County

Henry County at Belfry

Pike County Central at Bardstown

 

How is this better?

 

:ohbrother:

I thought the plan was for districts 1,2,3,4 to rotate and 5,6,7,8 to rotate. But there are 4 teams to do not change as 1/2 and 7/8 continue to play every year. It dont seem fair that not everyone is not doing the same thing.

  • Author
Potential first round games:

 

Floyd Central at Central

Waggener at Lawrence County

Henry County at Belfry

Pike County Central at Bardstown

 

How is this better?

 

It's not no matter how they spin it.

Could someone tell me what could be potential match-ups for 3A with the district that has Etown.

After these two seasons I can't see this going on in this format.

After these two seasons I can't see this going on in this format.

 

It works reasonably well for 6A because the schools are almost all located in one of three areas. In the other classes the locations are just too far apart for it to be effective.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.