Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cross Bracketing

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To my knowledge, it is supposed to be released at the next Board of Control meeting, which is later this month.

  • Author
To my knowledge, it is supposed to be released at the next Board of Control meeting, which is later this month.

 

Yes but I figured someone on here had the inside scoop......

I'd be interested to know why 2A is very different. I have an idea.

 

And I would really like to know what schools voted what way. I think some of them might be predictable.

I'd be interested to know why 2A is very different. I have an idea.

 

And I would really like to know what schools voted what way. I think some of them might be predictable.

 

No inside info but just a hunch:

-The two NKY Districts iN Region 3 like their set-up for travel purposes.

- The Far Eastern District in Region 4 may not like their matchup, but definitely don't want to drive to NKY.

- The CKY District in Region 4 loves their matchup and would rather drive to EKY than a shorter drive to NKY for a stiffer test.

 

 

- The Louisville District in Region 2 loves their matchup. It is manageable and an easy drive.

- The Southern KY District in Region 2 would much rather go play either WKY District. You still have a tough team to beat, but a 2nd Round win is much more likely.

- Mayfield and their District is perfectly content in their situation

- The other Region 1 District would love to cross District, well.... as long as it is against the SKY District

  • Author

I haven't seen the new bracket. The item was listed on the agenda to adopt the brackets in the meetings on Friday but there isn't an attachment of what they are. Several other attachments, such as track re-alignment, are there but no football attachment.

I haven't seen the new bracket. The item was listed on the agenda to adopt the brackets in the meetings on Friday but there isn't an attachment of what they are. Several other attachments, such as track re-alignment, are there but no football attachment.

 

This is one of those things I expected an almost immediate release.

Does 5A not cross bracket

Does 5A not cross bracket

 

5A and 6A already were. 2A, 3A, and 4A are starting this season.

John Hardin's district moves to the other side to match up against Wayne County's district. That's a big switch.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.