BGP Fantasy Football League 2017 – Pre Draft Chatter

Godot

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting trade between Los Pollos Hermanos and Union. The Cyber Apocalypse land two potential top 10 guys for 4.11.

I had two 4th round picks to play with and McCoy is probably better than any back I could draft and Jordy will likely be an upgrade over anybody I could get in round two. I think they'll add more than whatever value I would've gotten at 4.11.

This RB class is ROUGH.

I had two 4th round picks to play with and McCoy is probably better than any back I could draft and Jordy will likely be an upgrade over anybody I could get in round two. I think they'll add more than whatever value I would've gotten at 4.11.

This RB class is ROUGH.

Especially in a 16 team league. Not very many backs anymore that carry the full load and of the few that are, a few have durability issues. Drafting backs after the first handful of rounds will be a total crapshoot.

Been craving some FF. This is my earliest drafting league. My body is ready.

Mine too. In fact, I've never drafted this early in any league. Most of the leagues I've played in wait until the last week in August to draft.

Especially in a 16 team league. Not very many backs anymore that carry the full load and of the few that are, a few have durability issues. Drafting backs after the first handful of rounds will be a total crapshoot.

I learned that lesson last year. Waited on an RB and I was scraping the bottom of the barrel in a hurry.