BGP Fantasy Football League 2017 – Pre Draft Chatter

Godot

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mean Machine and the War Hogs have announced a trade.

The War Hogs send their fourth round pick to the Mean Machine in exchange for WR Mike Evans.

The Mean Machine also agreed to stock the War Hogs' soda machines for the season.

Edited by The Scribe

The Mean Machine and the War Hogs have announced a trade.

The War Hogs send their fourth round pick to the Mean Machine in exchange for WR Mike Evans.

The Mean Machine also agreed to stock the War Hogs' soda machines for the season.

Yes that is all true, but the War Hogs also threw in a night out with a certain QB's wife.

When you make a pre-draft trade of a player for a draft pick, the person getting the draft pick should also give their last pick in the draft. For 2 reasons; 1) since you just got an extra draft pick, you will not be using the last pick, and 2) the person giving the pick is now short one pick in the draft and will finish the draft with 15 players.

For Example the Mean Machine have made to trades for 4th round picks. They will not be using their draft picks in rounds 15 and 16, so they will go to the two teams they traded with.

When you make a pre-draft trade of a player for a draft pick, the person getting the draft pick should also give their last pick in the draft. For 2 reasons; 1) since you just got an extra draft pick, you will not be using the last pick, and 2) the person giving the pick is now short one pick in the draft and will finish the draft with 15 players.

For Example the Mean Machine have made to trades for 4th round picks. They will not be using their draft picks in rounds 15 and 16, so they will go to the two teams they traded with.

I actually talked about that with AR after we made the trade. So Scribe would get my 16th round pick and AR gets my 15th round pick. Then whoever takes Green will get my 14th round pick. :lol2:

If you make a trade where you give up a draft pick for a player and your roster stands at 16 players, I have to cut one of your players for you to complete the trade. So, either make room on your roster for the new player, or hope I don't cut the wrong player for you.

I actually talked about that with AR after we made the trade. So Scribe would get my 16th round pick and AR gets my 15th round pick. Then whoever takes Green will get my 14th round pick. :lol2:
:thumb:

I fixed it

Current Timeline

August 6th – 8:00 PM CST ~ Deadline for declaring your keepers

August 13th – 7:00 AM CST ~ Start of the Draft (Using the MFL site)

- After one week of drafting, if the estimated completion date (ECD) extends to 9/10 or later the draft clock will change to 18 hours (without notice) until the ECD falls back to 9/4.

- On August 26th, if the estimated completion date (ECD) extends to 9/7 or later the draft clock will change to 12 hours (without notice) until the ECD falls back to 9/4.

- On September 1st, if the estimated completion date (ECD) extends to 9/7 or later the draft clock will change to 6 hours (without notice) until the ECD falls back to 9/4

- On September 6th, if the estimated completion date (ECD) extends to 9/7 or later the draft clock will change to 2 hours (without notice) until end of the Draft.

Sept 7th – first NFL game Kansas City at New England

Current Timeline

August 6th – 8:00 PM CST ~ Deadline for declaring your keepers

August 13th – 7:00 AM CST ~ Start of the Draft (Using the MFL site)

- After one week of drafting, if the estimated completion date (ECD) extends to 9/10 or later the draft clock will change to 18 hours (without notice) until the ECD falls back to 9/4.

- On August 26th, if the estimated completion date (ECD) extends to 9/7 or later the draft clock will change to 12 hours (without notice) until the ECD falls back to 9/4.

- On September 1st, if the estimated completion date (ECD) extends to 9/7 or later the draft clock will change to 6 hours (without notice) until the ECD falls back to 9/4

- On September 6th, if the estimated completion date (ECD) extends to 9/7 or later the draft clock will change to 2 hours (without notice) until end of the Draft.

Sept 7th – first NFL game Kansas City at New England

Thought it should be noted that the clock change to 12, 6, 2 hrs is WITHOUT NOTICE. People will need to stay on top of things or they could end up with 2-3 kickers on their rosters.

Past Champions

2003: Richmond nWo Outsiders (11-6)

2004: Ga St Prison Mean Machine (14-3)

2005: Auxier RiverRats (10-6)

2006: Ga St Prison Mean Machine (11-5)

2007: Louisville Legends (13-3)

2008: Junction City Jailcats (12-6)

2009: Louisa Lumber (13-5)

2010: Northern Kentucky Blazers (11-7)

2011: Huggs Thuggs (13-5)

2012: Atwood Fighting' Amish (14-2)

2013: West Paducah Rabbit Fists (12-4)