Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Violation of Unwritten Rules?

Featured Replies

  • Author

No clue if Verlander was bothered by it but Dyson caught a lot of guff from fans. Seeing that it started a rally I find that interesting.

 

9-0 late then I'd have an issue.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably but I loved it. I wish everyone in baseball admired their work like that.

 

Amen...if a team doesn't like it all they have to do is get Puig out the next time. If they get him out, light him up on the way back to the dugout...let him hear about it.

 

As long as no one is being injured, I'm against all unwritten rules in Baseball.

No clue if Verlander was bothered by it but Dyson caught a lot of guff from fans. Seeing that it started a rally I find that interesting.

 

9-0 late then I'd have an issue.

 

And it started a rally that chased Verlander out of the game.

I'd drop a drag bunt down 21-0 in the bottom of the 9th inning with 2 outs and a perfect game on the line. Don't let me be safe at first either. I'd laugh sooooo hard. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
I'd flip the bat...

ALL unwritten rules are stupid. I do not care what the situation is, a batter's job is to get on base. 20-0 bottom of the 9th, 2 outs and a perfect game on he line, everything is fair game. Baseball players/ fans can be some of the biggest cry babies in pro sports.

Damn right I ordered a code red!!!

Not bothered by it in the least. I would be bothered if he did anything less than what gave him his best chance of reaching base. You think Pete Rose would be bothered by the bunt? Hell no.

Today, I actually went and read the whole thread on here about that particular incident. Now there was a discussion.

 

Which thread is that? I would like to read myself.

No clue if Verlander was bothered by it but Dyson caught a lot of guff from fans. Seeing that it started a rally I find that interesting.

 

9-0 late then I'd have an issue.

 

He said he was OK with it.

No clue if Verlander was bothered by it but Dyson caught a lot of guff from fans. Seeing that it started a rally I find that interesting.

 

9-0 late then I'd have an issue.

 

Why? A guy leads off a game with a bunt hit, and everyone else gets out the rest of the game and they lose 9 to 0. Are people made that he bunted to lead off the game for the only hit?

 

I hate unwritten rules of baseball like that. If you have to field a bunt in the first inning to get an out to preserve a no hitter, you should have to do that too in a 9th inning if someone bunts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.