Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VanHoose First D-1 Commitment of Season

Featured Replies

Congratulations Jonathon! Represent the 16th Region well!!!!!:dancingpa

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon Vanhoose has verbally committed to Evansville. Best of luck Hoose!

  • Author

I merged the two VanHoose threads into this one... :thumb:

 

 

And yes, it is a verbal commitment, the actual signing will come later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

My source is accurate but occasionally challenged by multisyllabic words... :D

VanHoose is a player no doubt and this proves it. Not alot of players have the oppertunity to play college ball, and even fewer make it to D-I so congrats to him on that..I thought he'd end up at Morehead State though. I guess he felt Evansville was the best fit for him, I hope he does well, he should have a Huge senior season and could possibly be in the running for Mr. Basketball. Again Congrats to him on making this decision and best of Luck.:thumb:

Congratulations!

 

What is his relation to JR?

 

Anyone?

Congraulations to Jonathon.

Anyone?

 

I think brothers, but I'm not even close to Russell.

Anyone?

I dont think he is related to the Vanhoose who used to play at Paintsville I could be wrong though..

Anyone?

Not related.

I dont think he is related to the Vanhoose who used to play at Paintsville I could be wrong though..

 

 

He's not

Russell Senior Jonathan VanHoose signed this afternoon with the University of Evansville............

 

 

He has not signed with Evansville. He verbally commited to them, he has not sign anything yet.

He has not signed with Evansville. He verbally commited to them, he has not sign anything yet.

I would say a verbal is as "good" as a signing in this instance. The signing is just a formality

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.