Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

COD - WWII

Featured Replies

This may bring me back to the franchise. Boots on the ground.

 

I almost never buy video games anymore, even though I bought The Show on Saturday haha!

 

Definitely interested in owning this. Absolutely loved playing the first two CODs based on WWII.

Same! I will more than likely buy this!

 

The futuristic weaponry does not appeal to me.

Additionally, now that I've watched the trailer. That scene at the end with the tank, looks identical to the setting for the end of Saving Private Ryan.

  • Author
Same! I will more than likely buy this!

 

The futuristic weaponry does not appeal to me.

 

The futuristic weaponry and the sky high boost jumping ruined the last two versions for me.

Additionally, now that I've watched the trailer. That scene at the end with the tank, looks identical to the setting for the end of Saving Private Ryan.

 

I was always impressed with the first few versions and how much the maps looked exactly like scenes from Band of Brothers, Saving Private Ryan, Enemy at the Gates and etc.

I've already got it on preorder

The futuristic weaponry and the sky high boost jumping ruined the last two versions for me.

 

I hate that crap. I wish they would make MW2 available for the PS4.

I hate that crap. I wish they would make MW2 available for the PS4.

 

Been playing the digitally remastered versiin of MW on Xbox One, haven't even loaded the other game.

Been playing the digitally remastered versiin of MW on Xbox One, haven't even loaded the other game.

 

I almost got the digitally remastered MW for PS4 but then got Grand Theft Auto 5 instead. Been playing that.

Been playing the digitally remastered versiin of MW on Xbox One, haven't even loaded the other game.

 

So you haven't played the new zombies?

So you haven't played the new zombies?

 

Played it one night and that was it.

The Beta is pretty good. But I'll have to get used to using iron sights.

Can I get MW2 for Xbox One somewhere?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.