Reds @ Padres (6/12-6/14)

I was thinking you asked me how I could say that about Peraza since he had always gotten on base at a good clip. It might not have been you. Sorry about that.

We talked about that, but I don't think I said that. Maybe something similar. He was pretty solid last year and was hopeful he would improve. That hasn't been the case so far.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach Buchanan‏Verified account @ZachENQ

Hamilton's been fighting the thumb thing for a while, and it's affected his performance at the plate. Painful every time he makes contact.

Sounds like he's going on the DL if it's not better by Friday.

If Hamilton goes on the DL, who do we see come up? Winker or perhaps Elizalde? I assume we'll see Schebler shift over to CF and whoever gets put in the lineup will go to right? Currently the Reds would have Alcantarra, Kevlehan and Gennett as possibilities right now, correct? Or would they bring someone like Reed back up, to add another arm in the pen?

If Hamilton goes on the DL, who do we see come up? Winker or perhaps Elizalde? I assume we'll see Schebler shift over to CF and whoever gets put in the lineup will go to right? Currently the Reds would have Alcantarra, Kevlehan and Gennett as possibilities right now, correct? Or would they bring someone like Reed back up, to add another arm in the pen?

Winker would get called up, and sit the bench.

Bailey 6ip, 1 hit, 6ks and no walks tonight. Hitting 95 mph on the gun.

Winker not in the lineup tonight. Not sure if that means anything. I'd love to see an outfield of Duvall, Schebler and Winker. Defensively you lose a lot without Hamilton but I'm tired of seeing Winker wasting away at AAA, he has nothing left to prove and he's not getting any younger.

Bailey 6ip, 1 hit, 6ks and no walks tonight. Hitting 95 mph on the gun.

Winker not in the lineup tonight. Not sure if that means anything. I'd love to see an outfield of Duvall, Schebler and Winker. Defensively you lose a lot without Hamilton but I'm tired of seeing Winker wasting away at AAA, he has nothing left to prove and he's not getting any younger.

He ended up coming into the game late as a PH, and went 0-2 with a K.

As most of you know I've been battling some health issues with high blood pressure and my weight for sometime now. My doctors feel it's best that I step away from the game for now, and try and take better care of myself. So I have informed ownership that I will be resigning as GM and Manager immediately. I have named @UKMustangFan to take over as GM, and @HammerTime will take over as manager the rest of the year, and then our new GM will evaluate HT's job performance at the end of the year, and determine if HT will be signed to a long term contract or if the team needs to go in a new direction. Thanks to everyone for their support during both the good and bad times through out my career.

Will always think of you with every new Reds tracking thread. I hope stepping away from this stressful endeavor with help with your health. In all seriousness though, I hope things get better for ya.

@Reds

Joey's nine-game streak: Five homers, seven ribbies and a .455/.486/.909 slash.

Oh, and 37 straight plate apps without a strikeout.

Doesn't say much for the guys batting in front of him when he has 5 HR and 7 RBI!