Reds @ Blue Jays (5/29-5/31)

I'm 1-1 on the season, nominating myself for the next series. Clearly @HammerTime is washed up

May have stuck with him too long. Going to have to start looking at it closer each series no matter how the starters do in the previous series. I think we're just seeing some tired arms.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@lawildcat has to be suspended from the clubhouse for the weekend after this and killing the comeback, right?

Unfortunately MLB won't allow us to keep her out of the clubhouse after the games even though she's clearly just a Peeping Jane.

Hamilton really has trouble putting the bat on the ball with a runner on third and less than two outs. Seems like starting with the 18 inning game he has had several chances and always strikes out. Choke up Billy, help us out.

Hamilton really has trouble putting the bat on the ball with a runner on third and less than two outs. Seems like starting with the 18 inning game he has had several chances and always strikes out. Choke up Billy, help us out.

Billy is 5 for 10 with a man on 3rd & less than 2 outs. He's hitting .500 with 1 HR, 9 RBI and 2 K's*. What exactly do you want him to do?????? :idunno:

*Probably doesn't include any of today's stats

I want to take a look at @nkypete. He deserves a shot, but be prepared if he can't go.

I'd love to have a crack at it, but yesterday I was doing a "high five" with one of my teammates in the minor leagues and we hit heads (mainly because we couldn't get our arms up that high). I'm on concussion protocol until next week.:cry:

Billy is 5 for 10 with a man on 3rd & less than 2 outs. He's hitting .500 with 1 HR, 9 RBI and 2 K's*. What exactly do you want him to do?????? :idunno:

*Probably doesn't include any of today's stats

Assume that is his actual batting average. Assume Sumo was asking about getting that runner home. 75% is good for that stat. If his other 5 ABs are Ks, 50% rate of getting runner home from 3B with

Assume that is his actual batting average. Assume Sumo was asking about getting that runner home. 75% is good for that stat. If his other 5 ABs are Ks, 50% rate of getting runner home from 3B with

Exactly, not to much to ask to make contact instead of swinging at ball in the dirt or over his head. Just make contact and recently he has has trouble. And yes I remember that one walk off.

May have stuck with him too long. Going to have to start looking at it closer each series no matter how the starters do in the previous series. I think we're just seeing some tired arms.

Dusty Baker usage on me. Quick stint on the 10 day DL for dead arm.