Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Blue Jays (5/29-5/31)

Featured Replies

I'm 1-1 on the season, nominating myself for the next series. Clearly @HammerTime is washed up

 

May have stuck with him too long. Going to have to start looking at it closer each series no matter how the starters do in the previous series. I think we're just seeing some tired arms.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're under .500 and on the chopping block, too.

 

 

Watch it, you'll end up posting Bats updates.

I've got @UKMustangFan penciled in for the Cardinals. Let's see how that series goes.

 

I can go this weekend against the Braves too if need be.

I can go this weekend against the Braves too if need be.

 

I want to take a look at @nkypete. He deserves a shot, but be prepared if he can't go.

@lawildcat has to be suspended from the clubhouse for the weekend after this and killing the comeback, right?

 

Yeah, cuz I'm really Cozart in disguise. :lol2:

@lawildcat has to be suspended from the clubhouse for the weekend after this and killing the comeback, right?

 

Unfortunately MLB won't allow us to keep her out of the clubhouse after the games even though she's clearly just a Peeping Jane.

Hamilton really has trouble putting the bat on the ball with a runner on third and less than two outs. Seems like starting with the 18 inning game he has had several chances and always strikes out. Choke up Billy, help us out.

Unfortunately MLB won't allow us to keep her out of the clubhouse after the games even though she's clearly just a Peeping Jane.

 

Well duh.

Hamilton really has trouble putting the bat on the ball with a runner on third and less than two outs. Seems like starting with the 18 inning game he has had several chances and always strikes out. Choke up Billy, help us out.

 

Billy is 5 for 10 with a man on 3rd & less than 2 outs. He's hitting .500 with 1 HR, 9 RBI and 2 K's*. What exactly do you want him to do?????? :idunno:

 

*Probably doesn't include any of today's stats

I want to take a look at @nkypete. He deserves a shot, but be prepared if he can't go.

 

I'd love to have a crack at it, but yesterday I was doing a "high five" with one of my teammates in the minor leagues and we hit heads (mainly because we couldn't get our arms up that high). I'm on concussion protocol until next week.:cry:

Billy is 5 for 10 with a man on 3rd & less than 2 outs. He's hitting .500 with 1 HR, 9 RBI and 2 K's*. What exactly do you want him to do?????? :idunno:

 

*Probably doesn't include any of today's stats

 

Assume that is his actual batting average. Assume Sumo was asking about getting that runner home. 75% is good for that stat. If his other 5 ABs are Ks, 50% rate of getting runner home from 3B with

Assume that is his actual batting average. Assume Sumo was asking about getting that runner home. 75% is good for that stat. If his other 5 ABs are Ks, 50% rate of getting runner home from 3B with

 

Exactly, not to much to ask to make contact instead of swinging at ball in the dirt or over his head. Just make contact and recently he has has trouble. And yes I remember that one walk off.

  • Author
May have stuck with him too long. Going to have to start looking at it closer each series no matter how the starters do in the previous series. I think we're just seeing some tired arms.

Dusty Baker usage on me. Quick stint on the 10 day DL for dead arm.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.