May 31, 20179 yr Zack Cozart (not including today's game on 5/31) Last 30 Days: 32/92 (.347 AVG); .421 OBP, 18 runs; 6 HR & 18 RBI Last 14 Days: 18/48 (.375 AVG); .436 OBP; 7 runs; 4 HR & 12 RBI En Fuego
May 31, 20179 yr Author This team's starting pitching might be the worst in my lifetime. It's a miracle they are even close to .500.
May 31, 20179 yr Peralta facing bottom of the lineup just kept throwing to first when the guy was not running. Threw a pitch to the backstop and then hung one to a guy that weighs. Buck fifty and he goes deep. Two nights in a row bullpen gives up a late two run dinger to cost them the game.
May 31, 20179 yr Schebler with his NL leading 16th bomb of the year to cut it to a 5-4 game. One on, one out in the 9th...
May 31, 20179 yr I'm 1-1 on the season, nominating myself for the next series. Clearly @HammerTime is washed up
May 31, 20179 yr I'm 1-1 on the season, nominating myself for the next series. Clearly @HammerTime is washed up I've got @UKMustangFan penciled in for the Cardinals. Let's see how that series goes.
May 31, 20179 yr I've got @UKMustangFan penciled in for the Cardinals. Let's see how that series goes. You're under .500 and on the chopping block, too.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.