Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County names Sam Elsbernd as coach

Featured Replies

He was a boys assistant last year

:popcorn:

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Repaired the quote

:popcorn:

 

Think you're going to need that popcorn? :lol2:

I hope the girls like getting yelled at. He was very animated on the boys bench last year.

I like this hire. Knows the game well, especially on the defensive side off the ball. Great guy as well. I wish Sam the best of luck.

I hope the girls like getting yelled at. He was very animated on the boys bench last year.

I wish him luck bc this place is not easy to coach in

I hope the girls like getting yelled at. He was very animated on the boys bench last year.

 

This will never hurt kids as long as its constructive and with passion, heck kids(girls) need a little animation and enthusiasm.

 

I would rather have one with passion and enthusiasm. If players match their coach's passion then teams will be a tough out for anyone. I would rather watch that then the stick in the moods on the sidelines.

I hope the girls like getting yelled at. He was very animated on the boys bench last year.

 

I'm trying to think of how many coaches do NOT yell.

I'm trying to think of how many coaches do NOT yell.

 

There are different kind of yelling.

Congrats to Sam. Good guy. All the best.

Congrats to Sam, saw a nice tweet by him thanking his mentors that led him down his career.

Believe it or not, Sam was a nice Bump and Run Corner Back when he played at Holmes.....I wish him well at BC........

Believe it or not, Sam was a nice Bump and Run Corner Back when he played at Holmes.....I wish him well at BC........

 

He coaches the middle school football team at BC as well.

This is a good hire. Only problem is the boys will drop of because he was the real coach on the boys bench.

This is a good hire. Only problem is the boys will drop of because he was the real coach on the boys bench.

 

If the boys drop, it won't be because he left. It will be the Crawford disease.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.