Kentucky-Central Michigan

EJHS Fan #98

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm scared. I expect an early letdown and have to rally late.

They scare me as well. Everyone has been listing this as a sure win for UK, and I don't think it is. If we play like we're capable of, we should win. But, this team has made a pretty good showing against teams that are better than UK this season. If we go into it with the attitude that it's a gimme, we could be in for a disaster. A loss in this game would destroy all of the positives we've had since the U of L game, and could possibly sink our season. This is a huge game, IMO. I just hope the team feels that way and plays that way.

I remember reading the same comments about a MAC team the last time they came to UK and UK got their butts kicked. Central has a very nice Offense. They would of beat BC if it hadn't been for a stupid trick play they tried to run. I wouldn't write a W next to UK's name just yet.

I remember reading the same comments about a MAC team the last time they came to UK and UK got their butts kicked. Central has a very nice Offense. They would of beat BC if it hadn't been for a stupid trick play they tried to run. I wouldn't write a W next to UK's name just yet.

I agree. CM has a good shot at winning this game and it would not be an upset. :sssh:

There was a great article last week about how the Florida game was with house money, and this is a game that UK has to win to achieve their goal of a bowl game.

UK had better play like it, they have the talent to win this game, but if they slip they could easily drop their bowl chances way, way down.

This is UK's version of a "trap" game, except that the teams are a little closer in talent level than the difference between Ul & K-State. I think UK certainly should win by 10 or more. They should be able to come out, move the ball early, and work for the W.

UK - 24

CM - 13