Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male vs PRP

Featured Replies

Predictions? Will the Panthers finally knock off Male? They've come close the past few seasons.

 

Personally, I think Coach Wolfe has been holding back some of his playbook in preparation for the tough slogs against H, X, and M.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was impressed with the early final score against Central, which is a very good team. But I don't think they're Male good. I don't see PRP's defense being up to the task in this game.

Usually don't predict this early, but crystal ball says Male wins big showing the seperation from the top bunch to the next bunch. 35 - 13.

PRP cant get over the hump.

 

Male wins 35-27

Where is this game being played?

Where is this game being played?
PRP.

I think this game will show that PRP's defense is better than PRP's offense, especially with the starting QB still sidelined.

 

But there's a huge gap between the top three and the rest!

 

Male 28, PRP 7

I'm sure PRP probably does have some cards up their sleeves for this one, but then, Male's stll got anough Aces to win.

 

Male- 36

PRP- 17

Usually don't predict this early, but crystal ball says Male wins big showing the seperation from the top bunch to the next bunch. 35 - 13.

 

 

I agree

Male 34-24.

PRP had a rough time against North Hardin.

Is PRP as good as they were last year?

It is a little early to predict but I can not see Male losing this one.

  • Author
PRP had a rough time against North Hardin.

Is PRP as good as they were last year?

 

 

That's what I've been wondering. But I go back to 6 returning offensive starters and 7 on the defense. For that reason, I'm suspecting that PRP may have been holding back some of their "stuff" in their earlier games to avoid tipping their hand.

 

I'm expecting this to be a good one. Three of the last five games between these two programs have been decided by 7 or less. It's mildly surprising to me that this thread is attracting less attention than the one for Trinity/Seneca.

I think this game will show that PRP's defense is better than PRP's offense, especially with the starting QB still sidelined.

 

I just don't see a Wing T team beating Male or X. If PRP wins, it will be by throwing, and that could be tough business with their QB out. Best of luck to the Panthers.

 

**PRP and Male had some VERY close games pre-Wolfe. Don't forget that Coach Leasor gave the Dawgs a close one a time or two. PRP is a great place and program period.

I just don't see a Wing T team beating Male or X. If PRP wins, it will be by throwing, and that could be tough business with their QB out. Best of luck to the Panthers.

 

**PRP and Male had some VERY close games pre-Wolfe. Don't forget that Coach Leasor gave the Dawgs a close one a time or two. PRP is a great place and program period.

Wing T teams have beaten Male before. Speed can be the determining factor against Male's defense.
Predictions? Will the Panthers finally knock off Male? They've come close the past few seasons.

 

Personally, I think Coach Wolfe has been holding back some of his playbook in preparation for the tough slogs against H, X, and M.

 

H, did Male get back to town last Friday night in all the storms? At the T-X game we heard a rumor in the pressbox that Male's game had been cancelled but that the team might be stuck in O'boro overnight due to flooding on the roads. Hope everything went ok getting back.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.