Good Call

To loosely quote one of the strikers..."we want to make sure we stay healthy". This makes no sense during a hunger strike. :idunno:

I could be wrong but I think the statement was made in reference to the "cause" they are trying to get attention towards. It's not a reference to the condition of the strikers who are fasting.

I could be wrong but I think the statement was made in reference to the "cause" they are trying to get attention towards. It's not a reference to the condition of the strikers who are fasting.

LOL....I will have to re-read now a little more carefully.

How do we know they were all liberals? Or if any of them were liberals?

Guess we really don't know if they are liberals aside from the op claiming they were. I just think it's hilarious that someone put on a BBQ next to a poor attempt at a hunger strike. It's dirty but really, really funny!

I didnt click on the link but isnt this the same group of moron's who also stated they intended to eat during the hunger strike ? that the strike was " symbolic , to bring attention " to whatever cause they were pushing ? Sure sounds exactly like the majority of liberals . Do as I ask , not as I do .

I didnt click on the link but isnt this the same group of moron's who also stated they intended to eat during the hunger strike ? that the strike was " symbolic , to bring attention " to whatever cause they were pushing ? Sure sounds exactly like the majority of liberals . Do as I ask , not as I do .

"{sigh}"

It's depressing to realize how awful of a person I am due to my liberal leanings.....