Nike, Under Armour & Adidas passing on Lonzo Ball

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBB just released Lonzo Ball's sneaker....Going for a cool $495.

You can get the sandal version for only $220 though.

There is also a limited ZO2 WET Autographs edition, which will come in a key-locked glass box with a floor mirror, LED lights and an autograph from the Chino Hills prodigy himself. It will cost $995.

Lonzo Ball unveils his first Big Baller Brand signature shoe | FOX Sports

I'm starting to think Papa Ball might have a pipe smoking problem. Not your Sherlock Holmes type of pipe, the skinny glass pipes you see at gas stations with copper wool sitting right beside them.

Will someone please explain to me why his $495 sneaker is a better deal than than the $350 sneaker that most American parents gladly pay for their kids' tennis shoes?

MOST parents pay $350 for tennis shoes? I live on earth, what planet do you live on?

BBB just released Lonzo Ball's sneaker....Going for a cool $495.

You can get the sandal version for only $220 though.

If you get a size 14 or higher the shoes are an extra $200. On Barstool Radio this afternoon they said they already have 5k preorders or around 2.5 million.

If you get a size 14 or higher the shoes are an extra $200. On Barstool Radio this afternoon they said they already have 5k preorders or around 2.5 million.

See post #40. Just makes the elite feel more elite, or the wannabes who saved up $500, to feel a little elite.

Nike sells 25 pairs a second so Im sure they are laughing at that number. About $4M per hour in revenue as of 2016.

I mean they aren't going to put Nike out of business. But if they sell 10k shoes that will be more than any shoe deal Ball was getting as a rookie.