Bengals Schedule

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea why I thought it was an 8 hours drive. Last time I met someone at a Bengals game it was PP92 and he promised me he'd buy me a beer. Still have yet to receive it.
He's been banned from Japan for drinking all their beer so,,

UK plays in Nashville that same weekend against Vandy when the Bengals play the Titans. So looks like I am making plans for a Nashville trip this November.

The wife and I were looking at a trip to Nashville sometime in the fall, I'm wondering if I can sell her on this.

This is all dependent on the O-line imo... if they play like last season, I see 6 or 7 wins at most...

If they surprise us and play well, I can see as many as 10 wins and another playoff birth...

Too soon to tell, but it's much improved O-line or bust.

This is the most favorable schedule they've had in years. I know it's not a popular opinion, but I think they'll be right in the thick of things again next year.

I agree. However I am waiting until after the draft to say anything for sure. This draft is one of the most important drafts they have had since the 2011 draft.

This is the most favorable schedule they've had in years. I know it's not a popular opinion, but I think they'll be right in the thick of things again next year.

I agree. However I am waiting until after the draft to say anything for sure. This draft is one of the most important drafts they have had since the 2011 draft.

I see 7-9, maybe 8-8 if things break their way.

Not saying you're wrong, but I just don't see any way the Bengals do any worse than 8-8 unless AD gets hurt the first game, and even then I think McCarron can get this team to 8-8 against this schedule. I'm not saying they'll be great, but this schedule is dreadful unless the AFC South pulls an NFC East from last year.