Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Schedule

Featured Replies

You should totally go. I'd be honored to meet you there.

 

I have no idea why I thought it was an 8 hours drive. Last time I met someone at a Bengals game it was PP92 and he promised me he'd buy me a beer. Still have yet to receive it.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no idea why I thought it was an 8 hours drive. Last time I met someone at a Bengals game it was PP92 and he promised me he'd buy me a beer. Still have yet to receive it.
He's been banned from Japan for drinking all their beer so,,
He's been banned from Japan for drinking all their beer so,,

 

Justice.....

UK plays in Nashville that same weekend against Vandy when the Bengals play the Titans. So looks like I am making plans for a Nashville trip this November.

 

The wife and I were looking at a trip to Nashville sometime in the fall, I'm wondering if I can sell her on this.

I think I'm gonna see both Pitt/Cincy games this season.

 

I am thinking about it also. I wish the game at Cincy was earlier in the year though.

I see 7-9, maybe 8-8 if things break their way.

 

This is the most favorable schedule they've had in years. I know it's not a popular opinion, but I think they'll be right in the thick of things again next year.

This is all dependent on the O-line imo... if they play like last season, I see 6 or 7 wins at most...

If they surprise us and play well, I can see as many as 10 wins and another playoff birth...

 

Too soon to tell, but it's much improved O-line or bust.

This is the most favorable schedule they've had in years. I know it's not a popular opinion, but I think they'll be right in the thick of things again next year.

 

I agree. However I am waiting until after the draft to say anything for sure. This draft is one of the most important drafts they have had since the 2011 draft.

This is the most favorable schedule they've had in years. I know it's not a popular opinion, but I think they'll be right in the thick of things again next year.

 

I agree. However I am waiting until after the draft to say anything for sure. This draft is one of the most important drafts they have had since the 2011 draft.

Think we are gonna make the trip to Green Bay. One of the few old stadiums I have never seen. September 24th also makes me very happy weather wise.

I see 7-9, maybe 8-8 if things break their way.

Not saying you're wrong, but I just don't see any way the Bengals do any worse than 8-8 unless AD gets hurt the first game, and even then I think McCarron can get this team to 8-8 against this schedule. I'm not saying they'll be great, but this schedule is dreadful unless the AFC South pulls an NFC East from last year.

Think we are gonna make the trip to Green Bay. One of the few old stadiums I have never seen. September 24th also makes me very happy weather wise.
Lambeau Field is #1 on my football bucket list.

Love the schedule. I think they get to 10-6 with a punchers chance at 12-4.

Love the schedule. I think they get to 10-6 with a punchers chance at 12-4.

 

I only see 4 wins.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.