Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Schedule

Featured Replies

I only see 4 wins.

 

I see you being wrong.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see you being wrong.

 

Browns twice, Bears and either the Texans or Bills.

Browns twice, Bears and either the Texans or Bills.

 

 

You forgot the Steelers twice. I know it was just an oversight on your part.

I only see 4 wins.

Of course you do. Wouldn't expect anything else from you.

I only see 4 wins.

 

I'm willing to do a one year retirement like match with you. If you are right I will leave this sight for one year. If you're are wrong, you leave this site for one year and under no other names, as soon as the season ends. I'll even give your prediction a 2 game boast and say I would leave even if they only get to 6 wins or less. You leave if they get 7 wins or more.

 

So are you confident enough in your prediction in really thinking that, to take this offer? Or was this just one of your typical responses to try to get a reaction? I do truly enjoy your reasonable post, when you are not just trying to get reactions from people.

 

So if that is truly what you think, we should do this. I'm even giving your prediction 2 extra wins and I'm really in trouble if the Bengals have key injuries. So if that is truly what you think, then you would be in good shape on this deal. A one year break from this site unless the winner decides to let the other come back sooner. Deal?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.