Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs World Series Rings

Featured Replies

I saw the ring on Barstool sports. I don't know how to post links on here, but if you want to see an awesome championship ring I would at least google it. If someone could post pics of it, I think most baseball guys would love it regardless of what team it was.

That is a beautiful ring.

I could post it, but I refuse to on principle!!!!

I could post it, but I refuse to on principle!!!!

 

:laugh:

 

I did read it had 108 diamonds for 108 years it took to win one.

Very nice looking ring for sure!

One of the team officials gave Len & J.D. (the TV announcers) their rings during the game last night. Len is always pretty calm...never gets too excited...but admitted (and you could see) that his hand was shaking when he put it on. Pretty cool.

I didn't see the inside of the ring, I like it. The motto on the bottom is also a neat touch. Most professional rings are a mockery, this one is worthy of a team that went close to 11 decades without one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.