Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Moeller - Henderson Cancelled?

Featured Replies

I heard the Moeller - Henderson Co game has been cancelled due to field condition.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henderson had tornado warnings around 6:30 CST

  • Author
Would it be cancelled or delayed until tomorrow???

 

No idea.

The game has officially been cancelled. It will not be made up.

Henderson had tornado warnings around 6:30 CST

 

We've got some nasty flooding here in Henderson, but no damage that i know of yet.

Hope everything is ok, forkboy. Be safe out there.

Hope everything is ok, forkboy. Be safe out there.

 

We started inventory at work today and I didn't get to leave work until about 10:00. My office is in Evansville. It was an adventure. I have never driven in rain as bad as tonight. I Feel bad for the Moeller team having to drive all the way down here for nothing.

We started inventory at work today and I didn't get to leave work until about 10:00. My office is in Evansville. It was an adventure. I have never driven in rain as bad as tonight. I Feel bad for the Moeller team having to drive all the way down here for nothing.

 

Not to mention all the way back to Cinci in this nasty weather. That's a heck of a long trip.

Not to mention all the way back to Cinci in this nasty weather. That's a heck of a long trip.
Tell me about it! I just made the trip. Stinkin' monsoon all the way from E-town! And the lightning was like being in the middle of D-Day. :irked:
We started inventory at work today and I didn't get to leave work until about 10:00. My office is in Evansville. It was an adventure. I have never driven in rain as bad as tonight. I Feel bad for the Moeller team having to drive all the way down here for nothing.

 

You left right in the middle of the worst of it. Since the game was cancelled, my wife and i went to dinner, and we stayed at the restaurant for an extra hour just to let that line pass.

 

The flooding was much worse in Evansville, i know that.

What is the shape of Henderson's Co.'s field normally? The radio guy said it was under water? Is it a poor field to begin with? Or like Bellevue's and next to a creek?

What is the shape of Henderson's Co.'s field normally? The radio guy said it was under water? Is it a poor field to begin with? Or like Bellevue's and next to a creek?

 

No, actually it is one of the nicest natural turf fields in the state. It just rained that much.

The field is a good one. ---

 

The rain has not stopped much through the night. Every hour or two we get a storm. My little girl was up all night so I have had a pretty long night. Its raining hard right now at my house. Every three seconds during some of those storms you would see lightning ripping across the sky.

A little off topic, but I caught part of a story on the news saying that Duffer Duffy would no longer be allowed to be interviewed on WSON 860 AM. What happened, isn't that pretty much a homer broadcast for Colonel football.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.