North Carolina 75 Kentucky 73

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the Feds track these idiots down, and they spend some time behind bars. This is absolutely ridiculous. I wonder if they can be charged for any type of internet crimes for putting false reports on his Facebook page.

I hope the Feds track these idiots down, and they spend some time behind bars. This is absolutely ridiculous. I wonder if they can be charged for any type of internet crimes for putting false reports on his Facebook page.

There are definitely laws against that. Not sure how serious it would be considered but definitely slander and harassment. Death threats are another level.

I hope they track them down too. I suspect that we'll find out some of them aren't Kentucky fans at all.

There are definitely laws against that. Not sure how serious it would be considered but definitely slander and harassment. Death threats are another level.

I hope they track them down too. I suspect that we'll find out some of them aren't Kentucky fans at all.

I would seriously doubt that. I could possibly see a non UK fan posting on his Facebook page to make UK fans look bad, but I'd be shocked to see a non UK fan to take it as far as a death threat.

I would seriously doubt that. I could possibly see a non UK fan posting on his Facebook page to make UK fans look bad, but I'd be shocked to see a non UK fan to take it as far as a death threat.

Exactly. Nobody is going to that length to make UK fans look bad.

Which one of those includes fans sending death threats to officials?

Serious question.

Are death threats to media personalities just as much as an issue for everyone as death threats to officials? If that answer is yes, then I would imagine it definitely happens with majority of fan bases.

Serious question.

Are death threats to media personalities just as much as an issue for everyone as death threats to officials? If that answer is yes, then I would imagine it definitely happens with majority of fan bases.

I would say yes, but I don't off the top of my head know of any.

Serious question.

Every fan base has idiots. Even Louisville. Even North Carolina. Even Duke. Even Kennesaw State. Even Incarnate Word.

Neither of those justify the idiocy known as BBN (and it's not all fans) and the death threats sent to a human. You seriously compared burning a tree to a death threat? You really are reaching

Whatever you say chief. You're the one reaching.